compjuga-mode

From: FCC
Subject: compjuga-mode
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:42:52 +0300

Hello falks,

I am trying to get this compjuga-mode running under Emacs21.3 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the source from
http://feff.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/compjuga/
since there were no binaries for Windows platform. I wanted to compile it using the Makefile provided and the make.exe supplied by Cygwin. No success. I edited the Makefile, but could not make any sense out of it. I wonder if there is anybody out there who may have experience with this.
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Ferhun.