how do I find errors wrapped in condition-case

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: how do I find errors wrapped in condition-case
Date: 11 Sep 2003 10:12:05 +0200

what is the best way to find an error that is (I guess) handled by a
condition-case.
I see the following message in the echo area:
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

Do I have to use gdb and set a breakpoint to read_process_output_error_handler
and look at the backtrace or is there a simpler way?

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
Buses stop at bus stations, trains stop at train
stations ... on my desk, there is a workstation