Re: multi-month calendar?

From: Edward M. Reingold
Subject: Re: multi-month calendar?
Date: 11 Sep 2003 09:00:42 -0500

    JC> The one thing I would still like the change at this point is this: I'd
    JC> like to have the calender mark diary entries, holidays, etc for all
    JC> five months.  Can someone more savy than me with the code pick out
    JC> where I would need to make changes?

Although it is easy to display an arbitary number of months, the 3 month
window is hardwired.  It would mean nearly total rewrite of thousands of lines
of code to get the holidays, diary, movement, etc.

--

Professor Edward M. Reingold                Email: reingold@iit.edu
Chairman, Department of Computer Science    Voice: (312) 567-3309