Re: The TeX-master local variable

From: Joakim Hove
Subject: Re: The TeX-master local variable
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:01:43 +0200

"Rodolfo Medina" <romeomedina@libero.it> writes:

> Hi, all.
>
> I'm typing a TeX document with Emacs, under Mandrake Linux 9.0.
> How can I give the TeX-master local variable
> a value which is permanent for that file?

Hello,

I have attatched a small utility "buffer-variables.el" which I find
quite handy to set buffer-variables. Included is also the file
my-buffer-variables.el, which includes specialized functions to set
the variables I most often use, among them TeX-master.

Load the files from .emacs or interactively, and then:

 M-x set-buffer-variable.

Joakim

 / Joakim Hove  / hove@bccs.no  /  (55 5) 84076       |                 \
 | Unifob AS, Avdeling for Beregningsvitenskap (BCCS) | Stabburveien 18 |
 | CMU                                                | 5231 Paradis    |
 \ Thormøhlensgt.55, 5020 Bergen.                     | 55 91 28 18     /