make-local-hook obsolete

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: make-local-hook obsolete
Date: 12 Sep 2003 10:10:08 +0200

I'm using latest CVS-version of GNU Emacs 21  and i know that there is no
official support for it - but only on short and probably very easy question):

After every Emacs start-up i get a additional window with buffer *Compile Log*
which tells me that make-local-hook is obsolete....

I know this so how can i disable to pop-up this warning window..Warning me
after byte-compilation would be OK but not after every Emacs-start.

Thanks a lot,
Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl                    mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de