window manager hints

From: Jason Dufair
Subject: window manager hints
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:08:45 -0500

I hope this is the right place to pose this question...

I'm working with the folks implementing/porting XFree86 to Windows via
Cygwin.  They've implemented a means of using Windows as the "window
manager," but Emacs doesn't minimize properly with a C-z.  Apparently
the maintainer is not catching a window manager hint or something.  Can
someone point me in the right direction as to how he/we might catch that
C-z and have <Windows-as-WM> minimize the Emacs window.

Thanks!
--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/