[NEWBIE] printing

From: Robert Pollard
Subject: [NEWBIE] printing
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:07:13 -0700

Hello all,

I am still having trouble printing from emacs. I can print from the command line with lpr -P PODPrinter <file> and it works fine. I have defined the variable printer-name to equal "//17.101.112.65/PODPrinter" and it still doesn't work. I tried variations of names for the printer and it still will not print. It doesn't return an error it just says it is printing and it never does.

I am using Cygwin on a Windoze box but I am able to print from the command line in Cygwin.

So, the question is -- what's up with that?

Thanks,

Robert Pollard