fast and nice spreadsheet?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: fast and nice spreadsheet?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:19:04 -0500

Hello,

I think Oleo is a pretty nice spreadsheet -- except for that it lacks
things like tab completion, apropos, and other nice features...
features that are found for example in SES.  But the problem is that SES
seems to be extremely slow when working with a big spreadsheet (say
anything that doesn't fit on one screen).  I haven't tried all the other
possibilities, just wondering if someone has a suggestion.

Also curious whether it is possible to run Oleo under emacs... that
would be really great if it happened to be possible.

Joe