Re: Intelligent completion

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: Intelligent completion
Date: 18 Sep 2003 10:00:49 -0400

>>> Dave Footitt <dave@nospam.bogus.net> seems to think that:
>On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:43:53 -0400, Eric Ludlam wrote:
>
>> http://cedet.sourceforge.net/semantic.shtml
>> http://cedet.sourceforge.net/intellisense.shtml
>
>Aha! The very man!  I downloaded the semantic package earlier on today, it
>looks fairly powerful.  One thing I've had trouble getting it to do is
>read in more files on my (C++) project.  How do I specify which files are
>in my project?

You first need to enable semanticdb (if you followed the INSTALL
instructions for "useful things", this is already the case.)

Next, add the directory to semanticdb-project-roots.

http://cedet.sourceforge.net/info/semantic.html#semanticdb

Eric

--
Eric Ludlam             "Photonic Doodler"    The MathWorks x 7556
eludlam@mathworks.com         (work)        http://www.mathworks.com