Re: Organized Learning

From: Artist
Subject: Re: Organized Learning
Date: 25 Sep 2003 13:18:33 -0700

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:<m3zngvuexz.fsf@defun.localdomain>...
> googleartist@yahoo.com (Artist) writes:

> This small code snippet (by Dave Pearson) that displays a "tip of the
> day":

They both work wonderful. Thanks,
 The concept is very good, I am going to learn lot with it.

  What I had asked was something like we all can 'use' each other's
finding, but there is lot to learn  for oneself from emacs itself.
 Some additional funtionality, such as making list of interesting
finding or categorize them according to 'topic' would be nice as well.

Thank you,
artist.