Re: How make vc-diff and vc-revert-buffer NOT ask to save files but do i

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: How make vc-diff and vc-revert-buffer NOT ask to save files but do it automatically?
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:24:37 GMT

> Thanks! With your help I got vc-diff and vc-revert-buffer to NOT ask
> me if I want to save buffer because it is now done automatically.

Did my

    C-u C-x s C-x v =

suggestion work or (or did it get lost in the ether) ?

> Can I please ask you how to avoid 1 more question in
> vc-revert-buffer???

I don't have a good alternative for that one, but I'd ask you
instead what you're trying to do.  It's normally a rare event to
call vc-revert-buffer, so maybe your problem could be solved better
by some other mean that avoids calling vc-revert-buffer.

        Stefan