Re: C-f, C-b, C-n and C-p or right, left, down, up?

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: C-f, C-b, C-n and C-p or right, left, down, up?
Date: 01 Oct 2003 07:48:55 -0500

> Note that faster is not always better.
> After all, if you care about speed, you clearly shouldn't use qwerty.

While I agree that faster isn't always better, are you saying that
something else (Dvorak?) is faster but qwerty is better?
What would make qwerty better, then?
Also, I'm not sure that Dvorak is faster than qwerty, there seems to
be some debate about it.  (Or maybe you had something else in mind.)

Jay