Auctex + Flyspell = Trouble

From: Felix E. Klee
Subject: Auctex + Flyspell = Trouble
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:23:17 +0200

Hi,

I tried enabling flyspell-mode in a buffer in Auctex-LaTeX-mode but it
didn't work:
1. On a Slackware 9.1 installation with EMACS 21.3.2 and Auctex 11.13
   EMACS segfaults.
2. On a SuSE 8.2 installation (same computer as above) with EMACS 21.2.1
   and Auctex 11.11 EMACS fills up almost all available memory and has
   to be killed.
In non-TeX buffers flyspell works OK. When I turn off the loading of
Auctex in my"~/.emacs" flyspell also works OK in TeX buffers.

Is this a known problem? Any ideas how to solve it?

Felix

--
To contact me off list don't reply but send mail to
    felix DOT klee AT inka DOT de