controlling gdb buffer

From: Mike Ballard
Subject: controlling gdb buffer
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:26:18 GMT

There's a man page var which gives you the option of deciding which buffer
the man page will be opened in.  Is there anything like that for cperl-db
(gud I imagine)?  I haven't found anything in 'customize'.

What happens is if I'm editing a Perl script and start the debugger, a
second buffer is opened below to show the Perl script but db always puts
itself into the original buffer above.  That bugs me (db above the script)
so I'd like to be able to reverse the two when starting cperl-db.  Is
there any way to do that like an option or something?

Mike
--

mike.ballard--at--earthlink.net

  "Roses are red, violets are blue,