ECB: when is a method shown?

From: Thomas Langen
Subject: ECB: when is a method shown?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:52:46 +0200

I am a newbie with ECB; I just start using it with rather a large (existing) project with C++, Java, and CORBA IDL files.

I notice that for some files, visiting them makes ECB parse them and show up its methods, for others (with nearly the same structure), no methods are shown.

I cannot figure out on what this behaviour depends, nor what I can do to make ECB take notice of the methods in an existing file.

Any idea?