Re: C-f, C-b, C-n and C-p or right, left, down, up?

From: lawrence mitchell
Subject: Re: C-f, C-b, C-n and C-p or right, left, down, up?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:13:09 +0100

Kai Grossjohann wrote:

[...]

> So now I have three ctrl keys, a caps lock key available (though at a
> weird location), and escape is in an easy to reach spot.

> I've heard of people changing caps lock (to the left of A) to do
> like escape.

> Any other nifty tricks?

Well, I found that I was overusing my left little finger for
reaching control far too much.  So I unbound it, and now left
control is a second shift key.  This means that I now type
nearly all control key combinations with two hands.  Avoiding
stretching too much.  Also, S-tab is now more easily reachable.
I can move down and to the left to use it.  I usually bind it to
some form of completion.

--
lawrence mitchell <wence@gmx.li>