private course needed to help writing emacs indentation code

From: apol
Subject: private course needed to help writing emacs indentation code
Date: 17 Oct 2003 06:57:18 -0700

Hello,

I would like to know if there are people leaving in Belgium or
in the neighbourhood (from Paris to Koln to Amsterdam) who could
give me courses on writing emacs lisp code.

My intention is to adapt existing indentation code for my
personal needs. I believe that 4 to 6 hours of course would be
enough. Please send a message to apol_s2003 at yahoo dot com.

If gnu.emacs.help is not the right/best place to post such
requests, could you please tell me which forum I should use?

Thanks a lot,
apol