eshell functions, what is the magic spell.

From: Steven Wu
Subject: eshell functions, what is the magic spell.
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 01:46:11 -0700

Hi all,

I am in the process of switching to eshell, and my experience so far has been good, except one thing that I made a function by "(defun eshell/vi...) like the one Kai did, but after finding the file, it runs viper mode, (hay, that is what vi supposted to do right). The problem is that I cannot get the eshell to know my lisp function vi. I put the elisp into a file, and load-in in .emacs, and it took no effect. I wonder what is the trick to get eshell notics my functions.

thanks.

steve