Re: Tramp login failure on Mac OS X

From: Matthew Calhoun
Subject: Re: Tramp login failure on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:13:48 -0800

I saw a reference to that setting in the archives, but it seemed to indicate that bad things could happen as a result of setting process-connection-type to t on OS X. I didn't fully understand the documentation for process-connection-type, so I left it alone.

I tried it just now, and now Tramp does indeed work. Very nice, if a bit slow. Is this solution likely to cause other problems, though?

Thanks,
Matt