Re: Python debugger: To run pdb, how fix wrong path & filename & scriptn

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: Re: Python debugger: To run pdb, how fix wrong path & filename & scriptname on command line???
Date: 29 Oct 2003 11:24:54 -0800

Kevin

Thanks.  It worked! This is really quite nice to have.   I really appreciate it.

Is it easy to add more things after this successfull code snippet gets run??

1. Even though path and rest of command line is correct, Emacs still asks
    a question to verify it is correct.  I must press RETURN to approve.

   *Can I make code snippet do the RETURN automatically?*

2. For various reasons, it is ALWAYS necessary to execute the same command twice
   in pdb when started.  (The "step" command.)

   *Can I even run "step" twice in pdb interface automatically too?*

Thanks!

Chris