cut, copy, & paste with scroll mouse

From: Kevin Dziulko
Subject: cut, copy, & paste with scroll mouse
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:56:36 -0500 (EST)

Hello

I have a Microsoft IntelliMouse with a scroll wheel in the middle.  I am
using GNU Emacs 21.2.1 on MS Windows 2000.

I have (global-unset-key [mouse-2]) in my .emacs so that wheel does only
scrolling and nothing else. (Otherwise it would paste when clicked)

I am not familiar with X windows methods and operations. So, how do I cut,
copy, and paste using the mouse?  Do I have to configure scroll mouse in a
certain way?  Does it matter that I have pc-selection-mode turned on?

Thanks!!
Kevin