GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND

From: Mr . JUDE ESTRADA
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 02:36:56 +0100

From: Joseph Estrada,
Attn: Sir/Madam,

This letter may come as a surprise since we have not
met before but was borne out of my sincere desire to
establish a business/partnership relationship with
you.
My name is Mr. Jude Estrada, the son of former
president of  Philippines, Joseph Estrada.
I oversee and coordinate my father's private
businesses and interest,  both in Philippines and
Overseas, since he was jailed - life  imprisionment.
The purpose of writing you this proposal is because I
nor My father, Mr. Joseph Estrada, cannot operate a
foreign bank  account or own a business because of the
new legislation passed in  Philipines banning him and
all his family members, former fficials,and  their
aids and family members from operating such.
moreover Philippines does not have a good climate for
investment right
now because of the effect of the cooled war between my
family and the  present regime. It is based on this
development that I have the  mandate of my father to
contact you and request you to be his business
partner(through myself) and to assist him setting up
an investment  company in your country with the fund
he has with a financial  institution in Asia, and
also, he is willing to buy an existing  business which
requires capital.
Please response as soon as possible so I can tell you
what is
obtainable.
I await your response. For details e-mail
mrvanhenrik@netscape.net -  for a start.
Best regards,
Mr. Jude Estrada.
Please note that I speak little english so be
simplistic when replying  this mail.