one file per frame -- customization possible?

From: David Reitter
Subject: one file per frame -- customization possible?
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:36:20 +0000

Hello,

I would like to tell emacs to display each new buffer in a new frame. When
I switch buffers, this should amount to bringing the according frame in
front. Closing a frame should amount to closing the buffer.
More temporary buffers that contain messages belonging to the actual
document shouldn't be displayed in separate frames - split windows would do.

Essentially, what I would like to have, is a one-document-per-window scheme,
just like in pretty much all OS X applications (and most Windows
applications).

I guess I'm not the first to ask for this, so there should be a solution out
there, which I couldn't find -- anyone??

I am using Andrew Choi's 21.3 port on a Mac OS X 10.3 machine.

Cheers
Dave