Re: (no subject)

From: Arthur Davis
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:08:15 -0500

How about Cygwin?  They have a pre-built version of emacs that you can
find by running their installer.  It is at:
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
Click on one of the install now links and run the installer that it
downloads.  Emacs should be found under the editors category if I
remember correctly.

Arthur