Re: [NEWBIE] exec path not expanding

From: Robert Pollard
Subject: Re: [NEWBIE] exec path not expanding
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:58:12 -0800

Then what I need to do is get rid of this section of the environment.plist file. Apple needs to fix this. I'll do a check in Radar to see if this has been logged. You can't expand on the PATH variable if you can't use variables in the definitions in this file. If they left it alone and allowed the GUI to use whatever the terminal uses as other *NIX environments do this wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for all your help,

Robert