Calling function after any abbrev expansion

From: Jakub Narebski
Subject: Calling function after any abbrev expansion
Date: 12 Nov 2003 21:11:36 GMT

There is `pre-abbrev-expand-hook' for functions to execute just _before_
any expansion of an abbrev.  Is there any way to define function
to execute just _after_ an expansion of _any_ abbrev, possibly before
caling auto-fill[-function]?  Yes, I know that I can define the function
to call after expansion of the specific abbrev, but is there any simple
and fast solution for all abbrevs at once?

Thanks in advance

--
Jakub Narebski
    Poland