Re: HTML helper won't highlight

From: Uwe Siart
Subject: Re: HTML helper won't highlight
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:40:50 +0100

Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:

Yup, they busted my pages and  my account. Nothing I was not expecting
(i left  the job at Ingegneria  Gestionale in Vicenza in  1996), but I
would have appreciated a "backup your stuff, fella". Anyway, fool me.

Soon  I'll able to  connect to  the net  in the  weekend so  that I'll
complete the migration to savannah.gnu.org.

Hello Uberto.

Glad to hear from you after even google let me down. I feel relieved, really. And I refused to believe, that the only available copy of HTH should be the one I buried in my garden this summer ;-)

--
Uwe