Re: Ctrl-SPC suspends emacs under Cygwin

From: Stephen D Lindner
Subject: Re: Ctrl-SPC suspends emacs under Cygwin
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:16:06 -0500

I've spent the day trying to rebind c-x c-c to try to fix this rather
severe problem.
Amazing...
They broke emacs so you can't exit it in cygwin anymore...unless you
type:
save-buffers-kill-emacs
I wonder if this is somebody's subliminal way to keep PC users from
trying to use all the nice unix tools.
c-c seems to have been bound to c-g.
-Steve