INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP

From: David Mark
Subject: INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:08:38 -0800

From: Mr. David Mark
Goodday,

INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP

This letter may come as a surprise since we
have not met before but was borne out of my sincere
desire to establish a business/partnership relationship
with you. My name is Mr. David Mark, the personal
assistant to the Admintrators of Empresa Nacionais de
Diamantes de Angola ENDIAMA,the State National Diamond Company in
Angola, Mr. Domingos Alfredo Machado I over see and
coordinate his private businesses, both in angola and Overseas. Mr.
Domingos Alfredo Machado,cannot operate a foreign
bank account or own a business because of the
new legislation passed in Angola banning
government officials,their aids and family members from
operating such,moreover Angola does not have a good climate
for investment right now because of the effect of the civil war.
It is based on this development that I have the mandate of Mr.
Domingos Alfredo Machado to contact you and request you to be
his business partner and assist him set up an investment company
in your country with the fund he has with a financial institution
in Europe and also he is willing to buy an existing business who
requires capital.Please response as soon as possible for me to
tell you what is obtainable. I await your response.for detail
e-mail:mrdavid_mark@maktoob.com
Best regards,
Mr. David Mark
***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.xmail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
XMail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

XMail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com