Re: hyperbole: programmatic button creation

From: Brad Collins
Subject: Re: hyperbole: programmatic button creation
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:15:45 +0700

Cool idea, I'd be interested in seeing the finished app....

I'd also love to create a function in boxquote so that I could
automatically pull out a bibtex entry, format it and dump it in a
boxquote in a simular way that boxquote-define-function works so you'd
get something like this:

,----[ Morris:1871:LHR ]
|   form         :Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
|   personalName :Morris, Richard, 1833-1894.
|   uniformTitle :Legends of the holy rood
|   mainTitle    :Legends of the holy rood : Symbols of the passion
|                   and cross-poems. In Old English of the eleventh,
|                   fourteenth, and fifteenth centuries. Ed. from
|                   mss. in the British Museum and Bodleian Libraries;
|                   with introduction, translations, and glossarial
|                   index / by Richard Morris.
|   published    :London : Pub. for the Early English Text Society, by
|                   N. Trübner & Co., 1871.
|   year         1871,
|   series       :Early English Text Society O.S. ;no. 46
|   description  :xxxi, 240 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
|   language     :English: Middle English
|   edition      :first
|   LOCClass     :PR1119 .A2 no. 46
|   LOCsubject   :Cross and crosses -- Legends.
|   LOCsubject   :Historia sanctæ crucis. English.
|   reprint      :Reprint: New York: Greenwood Press, 1969
`----

Obviously, this was taken from a very localized Bibtex entry :)

It's on my list of things to do in the next week or so.... if anyone
is interested I'll pass it on when I get it working.

b/

Brad Collins
Chenla Labs
Bangkok, Thailand