Re: indent-region

From: David Rasmussen
Subject: Re: indent-region
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:02:16 +0100

Jesper Harder wrote:

It _is_ possible to type with a Danish keyboard, but it's rather
inconvenient:

* Hold down Control, Meta and and Alt Gr
* Press < (while holding down the other three keys).
* Release *only* Alt Gr.
* Release the remaining three keys.

Doesn't work here.

It's somewhat easier to use ESC instead of Meta:

* press ESC
* release ESc
* press Control-Alt Gr-<

Doesn't work either.

For frequently used commands it's better to remap them to a better
location.

I guess I'll do that. When I found out how to :)

Is there a way to see what key, if any, a function is bound to?

`C-h w'

Thanks.

/David