Re: Why isn't Gnus reading my mail?

From: Artur Hefczyc
Subject: Re: Why isn't Gnus reading my mail?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:27:05 +0100

Dan Anderson <dan@mathjunkies.com> writes:

> Artur Hefczyc <DONTkobit@SPAMplusnet.MEpl> writes:
>> If anyone is interested in filtering mail with above tools I can send
>> description.
>
> I'd love to  know how you do  it.  I get bombarded with  lots of mails
> and would love to tell Gnus to send spam to /dev/null.

Ok, I will try to write short article as soon as possible. The
advantages of using external filtering is that a lot of mail with spam
and viruses will not be downloaded to your home machine at all, the
rest will be filtered by spamassasin, so there is no need to involve
gnus in filtering mail.

Although I am sure GNUS can do it very well, but moving filtering
outside emacs make it much faster...

Just be patient, I hope article will be ready by the end of week...

Artur
--
Artur Hefczyc, Open Source Developer:
http://www.geotools.org/