Re: w3 trouble

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: w3 trouble
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:27:56 +0000

bkhl@elektrubadur.se (Björn Lindström) writes:

> I have some trouble with w3 and Emacs 21.3.1. When I try to open a page
> I get this error:
>
> set-face-attribute: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

Which version of W3 have you got?  I think *pre46 is not enough, you
need *pre47.

You could also try the version from CVS.  Search for a w3 project on
savannah.gnu.org.  That should give you the CVS downloading
instructions.  (If you go that route, you'll need to download another
project, "url", first!  It was split out from W3, and W3 depends on
it.)

Kai