Re: semantic and rebovination

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: semantic and rebovination
Date: 02 Dec 2003 09:55:48 -0500

>>> k.junk@verizon.net (Kevin VW) seems to think that:
>I recently installed the latest cedet and ECB on my cygwin build of
>emacs version 21.2.1. I find that semantic is "rebovinating" very
>often, i.e. after about 0.5 secs of idle time. This is annoying to me.
>Changing the Semantic Auto Parse Idle Time doesn't help.
>
>Does anyone know how to change the rebovination frequency or idle
>time?

For cedet 1.0 beta, there is a bug that links the eldoc help display
to reparsing the buffer.  If you disable eldoc, then it will stop
reparsiing so frequently.

Eric

--
Eric Ludlam             "Photonic Doodler"    The MathWorks x 7556
eludlam@mathworks.com         (work)        http://www.mathworks.com