Emacs browser: W3 an orphan?

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Emacs browser: W3 an orphan?
Date: 03 Dec 2003 17:07:56 -0500

I would be delighted to escape from IE into the warm womb of Emacs and
save my trackball for emergencies, but it seems from

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/elisp/w3/docs.html

that Emacs/W3 was abandoned 4 years ago: elementary parts of the
documentation have never been written, and there is nothing about
running the program under recent Windowses.  Is that because something
better has come along?
--
---  Joe Fineman    jcf@TheWorld.com

||:  Whether or not we find what we are seeking  :||
||:  is idle, biologically speaking.             :||