Re: one file per frame -- customization possible?

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: one file per frame -- customization possible?
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 19:58:24 +0000

David Reitter <r8@davids-welt.de> writes:

> I would like to tell emacs to display each new buffer in a new frame.

IMHO it doesn't make sense.  There are too many buffers.  Many Emacs
packages use little temp buffers for their work -- if those kept
popping up frames on your display, you'd be annoyed soon.

(I now have 38 buffers, and I'm doing nothing but reading news with
Gnus.  Type M-: (length (buffer-list)) RET to find out your value.
And be amazed!)

Kai