Re: emacs for Max OS X.3

From: Chris Swoyer
Subject: Re: emacs for Max OS X.3
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:50:39 -0600

Hi,

Here's the info (the file contains information so
emacs can run a lot of tex stuff quickly and
easily (for me)).:

from the documentation:

- In order to personalise the LaTeX command menu and the applications
  to be used with LaTeX (e.g., the dvi, postscript, and pdf viewers),
  the printers and the default paper format, copy the "dot-emacs.el"
  file, found in the "emacs-docs" folder, into your ".emacs" file
  located in your home folder. If you don't already have a ".emacs"
  file in your home folder, then just copy the "dot-emacs.el" file as
  the ".emacs" file in your home folder.

Thanks,
CS

m2smjwj7as.fsf@bitstream.net">news:m2smjwj7as.fsf@bitstream.net...