Edit jsp with tag library

From: Steven Woody
Subject: Edit jsp with tag library
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:31:49 +0800

I've configured Emacs to edit/read jsp using psgml+html-mode+multi-mode.
For normal jsp files, it seems working fine (do a correct indentation
for me). But when I edit/read jsp with tag library, the indentation
simply broke. for example, a jsp file with taglib <html:errors> should
indented as below,

      <h1> test </h1>

but, psgml+html-mode+multi-mode wrongly think the <html:error> need a
way,

        <h1> test </h1>

this is not what I expected.

Is there a way to fix it?

not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein