Re: GNU.org is down

From: David Steuber
Subject: Re: GNU.org is down
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:00:23 GMT

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

> What kind of people gleefully cause a considerable permanent damage to
> a charity instead of elsewhere "just" for the hope of monetary gains?
> I hope that they are found and dealt with in proportion to their
> crime and the impact it will have.

The kind of people who deserve a disproportionately harsh punishment.

I really can't fathom their motives.  The paranoid in me would blame
SCO or Microsoft.  With luck, whoever did it left behind IP addresses
in the logs that point back to them.

--
   One Emacs to rule them all.  One Emacs to find them,
   One Emacs to take commands and to the keystrokes bind them,

All other programming languages wish they were Lisp.