yanking in outline mode without expanding?

From: Peter Seibel
Subject: yanking in outline mode without expanding?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:34:09 GMT

I've been using outline mode in:

  GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
2003-07-17 on xeon

When I have my outline collapsed and kill a section and then yank it
back, it always insterts the text fully expanded. Is there some simple
way to change this behavior--I'd like it to stay collapsed just the
way it was when I killed it.

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel                                      peter@javamonkey.com