TAGS

From: Jack Wang
Subject: TAGS
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:30:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi all:

How to generate TAGS file in a complex directory structure (with many
subdirectories)?

I use  find . -name "*.[cch]" -print | etags - to generate TAGS file for all
*.cc and *.h files. Are there any other methods?

By the way, when I use M-x tags-search to search a word, e.g., pointer_a, how
to make it case-sensitive and match-word-only, so that

POINTER_A and pointer_a_1 will be skipped?

Thanks a lot.

Jack

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com