Re: SOLVED!:gnuplot mode problem

From: FCC
Subject: Re: SOLVED!:gnuplot mode problem
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:30:43 +0100

Sorry for taking up your space and time. The problem resulted from a call by
start-process-shell-command interrupted by the system because my user
account was created without a login shell specified (I don't know exactly
why start-process-shell-command has been interrupted though. I would have
expected a default shell to perform the request anyway.). I logged in as
root and modified my user account to include bash as the login shell. After
that, when I logged in as a user, I found out that gnuplot-mode has started
to work fine.
--
It may or may not be worthwhile, but it still has to be done.