Is there a way to move to next line in wrapped text?

From: Jeff
Subject: Is there a way to move to next line in wrapped text?
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:52:40 GMT

Hi;

I've been using emacs for programming for quite years. Works great.
Recently I've been trying to use it for html and other straight text
editing and keep running into one annoying feature: when I do Ctrl-p or
Ctrl-n to move up or down a line, it goes to the next line in terms of
linefeeds, not in terms of wrapped text. Are there keybindings I don't
know about that will move up and down to the next 'literal' line in the
window? (regardless of where linefeeds are?). If not, is there some other
way to do this?

Thanks
-Jeff