I am filing a police report against you

From: Aslan al Durah
Subject: I am filing a police report against you
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:21:39 -0500

enter Adbusters
William A Levinson | SUBMIT YOURS

Removal from our repeatly mailings are easy.
Simply reply with REMOVE in the subject
or click to our websight mirrors:

http://jamie.glorb.org
http://jamiebaillie.com
http://65.95.61.81/Jamie
http://chickenboner.com/lamie/
http://chickenboner.com/zodiac/
http://lamie.hallofshame.justthe.net
http://members.rogers.com/jamiebaillie
http://ares.penguinhosting.net/~leftreveggplant/jamie/
http://www.spamblocked.com/lamie.hallofshame.justthe.net/

Or for faster then email removing please call any off this numbers to be perminately removed.

1-201-666-3820
1-206-543-8252
1-248-360-8556
1-253-639-2996
1-317-259-7184
1-570-824-1986
1-586-524-3019
1-614-476-5524
1-712-546-5886
1-714-842-7350
1-888-480-4368

--
For newsgroups and email this message is the property of the sender.
NO portion of this message may be copied or reposted without my