Re: How to switch aspell dictionaries?

From: Leif Warland
Subject: Re: How to switch aspell dictionaries?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:38:12 +0100

Harald Maier <harald@maierh.de> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> does anybody know how to switch aspell dictionaries (English, German)
> inside emacs if emacs is configured to use aspell?

ispell-change-dictionary

--
Leif Warland

Have you ever wondered what makes Californians so calm?  Besides drugs,
I mean.  The answer is hot tubs.  A hot tub is a redwood container
filled with water that you sit in naked with members of the opposite
sex, none of whom is necessarily your spouse.  After a few hours in
their hot tubs, Californians don't give a damn about earthquakes or
mass murderers.  They don't give a damn about anything , which is why
they are able to produce "Laverne and Shirley" week after week.
                -- Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"