Re: preview-latex-mode: crop corrupts images

From: Felix E. Klee
Subject: Re: preview-latex-mode: crop corrupts images
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:25:41 +0100

On 12 Jan 2004 22:31:36 +0100 David Kastrup wrote:
> Bug reporting instructions are liberally scattered all over the
> documentation and there is even a bug report menu.  Why you would
> want to report a problem of an add-on package to gnu.emacs.help
> probably remains your secret.

Because,
1. I wasn't sure that it is a bug and I was hoping for an easy
   workaround (e.g. a possibility to tell preview-latex to ignore the
   crop package).
2. I wanted to avoid the hassle of subscribing to preview-latex-devel
   which, I guess, is the most appropriate group.
3. I know that you read this group. ;)

> crop.sty is not supposed to confuse preview.sty, so you might
> consider filing a proper bug report according to the instructions
> giving a small complete example.

I will, unless the problem goes away e.g after installing a new version
of preview-latex.

Felix

--
To contact me off list don't reply but send mail to
    felix DOT klee AT inka DOT de