server start

From: Yuri Shtil
Subject: server start
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:04:37 -0800

Hi

I want use emacsclient to edit. The problem is that I usually have several emacs's running. If I issue server-start in one of them then I have to search through all emacs's to find the one where the edit has to occur. I usually issue edit from a program I debug in an emacs window. How do I make server-start start (automatically) in the emacs I work in and then exit when I am done with the edit?

Yuri.