re [6]

From: Daina Lyman
Subject: re [6]
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:34:31 +0000

Lowered prices for custom programming ($8-10/hr):
http://61.104.49.188:1704/sl/services.php?og=1&wk=1163&da=13&op=web
& design ($15/hr)
http://61.104.49.188:1704/sl/services.php?og=1&wk=1163&da=13&op=design
We use MS project and qualified project managers to create correct architecture
of the project and track its development.
We care about deadlines and business logic - so that the project started
bringing you money quite soon after launch!
We'll provide you contacts for references in Europe and the USA. We're located
in Eastern Europe.
Please, contact us to get the best software for your needs.

to  get 0UT
http://61.104.49.188:1704/st/index.php?email=help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org&edxxijiw

km ktlexsvm rqih qq isj bpxjd
pd uje hzv kd q