inserting images in light and dark background

From: Miguel Frasson
Subject: inserting images in light and dark background
Date: 20 Jan 2004 18:18:40 +0100

Hi

I have a set of icon sized images in xpm format. They are grayscale, with
white background and black is the "foreground" color (gray in the middle).

They are very nice to insert in a buffer, but if one uses black
background (like me!!), they are terrible. I wnat to white a elisp program
to display them, no matter background.

The best solution would be able to display them in reverse-video if the
background is black. Is thee a way to do it?

[]'s

Miguel

--
Miguel Vinicius Santini Frasson