copy-face seems to work only for current frame

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: copy-face seems to work only for current frame
Date: 27 Jan 2004 08:51:59 +0100

Since I didn't like woman-bold-face I tried to change the face by adding:
(eval-after-load "woman"
  '(copy-face 'font-lock-builtin-face 'woman-bold-face))

This works fine as long as I open a manual in the same frame. But when
I open it (setting woman-use-own-frame to t) in a new frame, I have the old
face back.
I also played with the 3rd parameter of copy face (tried nil and t) but to
no avail.

How can I copy a face so that it'll stay the same for all existing and new
frames?

Thanks

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
"I don't think so," said René Descartes. Just then, he vanished